There could be many reasons why a video is not loading inside Zaption, including network filters. Here are a few troubleshooting tips and tests to help us narrow down the issue.
1) Verify the Source: Is this happening with all YouTube videos? Vimeo videos? Both?
2) Verify whether your school restricts YouTube content. If so, enable Zaption's YouTube filter bypass. For more information, click here.
3) Check your Browser: Are you using the most recent version of the browser? Is the video failing to load on all browsers?
4) Clear the Cache: Once you've cleared your cache and restarted your browser, try to load the video again. More information on clearing the cache of your browser can be found here.
5) Disable Extensions: Once the cache is cleared, try opening the video lesson in an incognito or private browser window. This should disable any extensions that could be interfering with the embedded video.
If the video is still not loading, there are two other tests to try!
Contact us! If the video is still not loading, please send us a description of the issue and the following information:
- link to the interactive video lesson that is not loading,
- information on the browser/s, operating system, and device/s that are experiencing issues,
- a screenshot of the page that isn't loading, and
More information about network filtering can be found in this Help Center article.